Singapore is ranked the second for online bullying
- Facts on Bullying
- What is Bullying“Bullying” is a very common term used by students, schools and parents, but what exactly does it mean? What kind of behaviour can we consider as “bullying”?
- Different Forms of Bullying::Verbal Bullying::Physical Bullying ::Relational Bullying ::Cyber Bullying
- Effects and Consequences::On Victims ::On Bullies ::On Bystanders
- What is Bullying
- Tips &
- For VictimsHow do you know if you are a victim of bully? :space: What can you do if you are being bullied? :space: Here are some tips to help victims help themselves!
- For BulliesAre you hurting somebody with your actions/words? If you think you may be engaged in some form of bullying and wish to know why you’re doing it and how you can stop the behaviour, do click on the link. :space: Remember, it’s never too late to do something about it!
- For BystandersHave you witnessed any kind of bullying taking place in school or even outside? Don’t know if you should do something or just keep quiet about it? :space: Find out how you can actually help to stop the bullying with these practical tips!
- For Victims
- How Adults
- Helping VictimsWhy are victims usually so apprehensive about reporting cases of bullying? How can you identify them if they don’t say anything at all? It’s dangerous to have victims going unidentified, and it’s even more dangerous to not provide help and support for those who are identified!
- How Adults Can Help BulliesContrary to popular belief, bullies need help as much as victims! :space: Adults can help bullies to curb their negative behaviour, thus preventing harmful consequences – which will no doubt affect their lives negatively – from setting in.
- How Adults Can Help BystandersBystanders can also be influenced negatively by the whole bullying situation. Hence it’s necessary for adults to be equipped with the tips to help bystanders handle bullying effectively.
- Parent-Child Activity::Emotions Dice ::Spiral Colors ::Chit Chat Time
- Helping Victims
- Cyber Bullying::Definition ::Different Forms of Cyber Bullying ::Traditional vs Cyber Bullying ::References
- Cyber Bullies::Profile of Cyber Bullies ::Why Cyber Bully? ::References
- Consequences of Cyber Bullying::Negative Impact of Cyber Bullying ::Why Cyber Bullying should be Prevented/ Curbed ::References
- Ways to Prevent & Stop Cyber Bullying::Schools ::Parents ::Children & Youth ::Things to Note when Reporting References
- Cyber Bullying
- News &
- Resources & Downloads
- Newspaper ArticlesThis archive includes a compilation of recent news on bullying issues within Singapore’s context
- PostersTake a look at our Bully-Free Week Campaign & Tinkle Friend Helpline posters here.
- ResourcesView “Policy, Practice, Partnerships and Playgrounds: Whole-school strategies to enhance children’s resilience and social and emotional health”
- VideosLearn more about bullying and our activities through the fun way
- Newspaper Articles